Saturday, May 6, 2017

Super Strong Jumbo Magnets! (Product Review)

I haven't been doing tons of product reviews lately (to say life has been busy would be a gross understatement!) but I wanted to take some time for a few I've been asked to do lately.  I'll be posting some baking videos soon, but today's is more of a craft item. 

I got this 10 pack of super strong rare earth magnets.  I don't have a specific project in mind yet, but the nice thing is that these beasts are slim but can hold quite some weight! 

Just remember not to put them near you debit card, computer, etc.....they can damage them! 


If you got a set of these, how would YOU use them?

You can pick up a set HERE. 

Disclaimer:
I received a set of these discounted to review.  This is not a sponsored/paid post.  My post is honest and unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment