Thursday, July 1, 2010

1 YEAR ON ETSY!!! SALE DURING JULY!!! AND THEN SOME!!!

Well, I've officially been on Etsy for 1 year (as of tomorrow at least) so to celebrate, I'm offering 25% off both shops for the entire month!!! Read shop announcements for details and exceptions.

More exciting news is that I'll be working with a local photographer to take product pictures, that should free up a lot of my time, I'll let you know how that goes :) I moved at the end of May so things have been a tad hectic and busy to say the least, but the creative juices still flow and my new job also allows me plenty of time for creating things here and there.

And last but not least...here are the proofs of donation, getting caught up for the last few months in my Crafting4Causes shop! I've finally decided on a regular donation schedule so see my shop announcements for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment