Sunday, October 3, 2010

So much to do, so little time!

Just taking a moment to blog since I haven't in a while. I'm at my sister's house spending time with nieces and nephews and having a ball. Yesterday I bought some erasers and carving tools and made some custom handmade rubber stamps. Minus the part where I stabbed myself, it was really fun and I think it's something I'll practice more and maybe offer up on etsy.com! Aside from my usual experimenting with new crafts and techniques, I'm keeping plenty busy with a good flow of orders and prepping for my first craft fair this fall! I'm excited for it. I'll be sharing a booth with a coworker of mine and I'll make sure to post some pictures :) Please stop by jollyjennifer.etsy.com and let me know what you think I should make more of for the craft fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment