Monday, November 23, 2015

“Where Have You Been All Of My Life?!” Products-2 Product Reviews



I was privileged to test out these 2 items that I really LOVE.

#1)


Once you get a set of these silicone “BBQ gloves” (I’ve only used them for baking so far), you’ll toss your oven mitts.  (Unless you’re a packrat like me….I have mine just sitting in the drawer “in case” for some reason we need to sets of mitts at the same time…I know, I know…packrat)
They look nice, they’re nice quality, and they do their job very well!

You can find them HERE (affiliate)   



#2) 
 

Being someone that struggles with anxiety and depression, I’ve been wanting to try one of the adult coloring books I had heard about.  I can’t say I don’t need medication or therapy, or chocolate (lol) But I have really enjoyed coloring and it helps me put away the screens for a while too!  The kit is currently sold out but I spoke to the seller and they’re working on improvements and a new batch of them early December.

You can find them HERE (affiliate) 

These items were provided at no cost for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment