Sunday, March 20, 2016

The ULTIMATE Filled Chocolate EASTER EGGS Treats!!!

As you've noticed, I've really gone wild with product reviews lately....I have anywhere from 2-5 items on average sent to me from Amazon sellers daily Monday-Friday....It's a hobby that's keeping me busy!  I only share a few of the goodies here with you guys.  But sometimes I look at items that are open for opt-in as a product reviewer and I specifically choose to get the item just because I know I can do something fun and share it with my blog readers and YouTube viewers!  This...is one of those items!


  This cool egg silicone mold has been really fun to work with.  At first, I wanted to make DIY Kinder Surprise Eggs.....but alas, this mold won't work well for that.  The shape is fantastic, but does not equal 1/2 of an egg, so they really have to have a flat back to work properly. 

So I started thinking about what I could fill some chocolate eggs with.  My husband LOVES peanut butter everything, so naturally we'd do that.  And I like Nutella, and heck, why not Oreo, and Mounds, and salted caramel, and etc and etc and I went hog wild :P

I decided to make 8 different kinds of chocolate eggs and we loved them all.

Here's a list of what flavors we did:
Oreo Truffle


Salted Caramel

Nutella Cream

Marshmallow

Smore's

Peanut Butter

Coconut

Surprise (not quite like a Kinder, but we made our own version that's almost as great!)


To check out the recipes and see how I made them, head over to my YouTube video >>>>>HERE<<<<<

We also filmed a fun taste testing video and let you know what our favorites are >>>>>HERE<<<<<<

I hope you'll take a gander at the videos and let me know what you think!!! If you want to get one of these molds for yourself, click on the Amazon picture of it above.

No comments:

Post a Comment