Monday, May 9, 2016

3 Mexican Themed Recipes (30 minutes or less each!) Del Real Foods Recipe Contest Entries

Hey guys!  I got the chance to have some tasty foods shipped to me from Del Real Foods and my challenge was to make up to 3 recipes that take less than 30 minutes each to prepare.  Check them out and give me a vote if you can ;)



Individuals may vote for one recipe, per day and must have a Facebook account in order for the vote to validate.





Chicken Taco Bake
The trick with this recipe was to utilize what is essentially a pre-made meal (a chicken street taco kit) and turn it into something else.  With the help of other ingredients, I made this mouthwatering tasty goodness!

Recipe and voting here:



Pupusas Faces
For this contest they have a few different prize categories and one is for being kid-friendly.  I saw these little pupusas (cheese & bell pepper stuffed) and knew they would make a fun dinner for kids.  They tasted pretty amazing as well!
Recipe and voting here:


Shredded Chicken or Beef Tortilla Cups
A serious contender for my husband's favorite, here we have a shredded chicken and beef tortilla cup.  I'd recommend doing one or the other, but we decided to try it with both types of meat.  It's creamy, it's fun, and you can make cinnamon and sugar treats with the leftover tortilla scraps from this.  We included homemade salsa verde in this recipe.  Yum!

Recipe and voting here:
 

Let me know in the comments, which of these are you most likely to try making for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment