Monday, December 18, 2017

Merry Christmas! And an awesome announcement!

Hey folks!  I know it's been a little while since I've faithfully posted.  I appreciate you sticking around.  I've had a lot happen this year and the dust is finally settling, so I'm looking forward to more videos, tutorials, reviews, etc!  So stay tuned!!!!!!

My fun announcement is that Amazon.com let me set up my very own shop with them, pretty cool right!  Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/shop/influencer-3174c381

What does that mean?

-Am I selling these products? 
No.  I'm not the seller, it's a shop under my name where I put my favorite things!

-Am I being paid by Amazon or the sellers? 
Yes and no.  Amazon pays a small percentage when you buy through my shop.  I ONLY list things that I really like, so it's not just a bunch of junk.  And I genuinely love Amazon's services.  I just get that small finder's fee, you pay nothing more.  I really appreciate your support!  Sellers do not pay me.  Some items that may be listed there I have gotten for free or discounted from sellers before to try.  If I tried it and added it to my shop, you'll know I'm hooked-I DON'T add just anything there!

-Why should you bother going through my custom store?
Because you love me?  And because you want good stuff!  I'm the kind of person that will spend 2 hours looking up reviews for a $15 tea kettle.  No jokes.  I make sure it's good before I get it, and before I add it to the shop.  Also, when I post DIY tutorials, I make it easy to find supplies that I use there :)

So please take a gander and see if there's anything there that catches your eye!  (There's still time to get things shipped before Christmas!)  Not a prime member and want free and fast shipping?  Get a free month trial on me!

Thank you again for your support :)

And here's a little Christmas Cheer Video I made from me to you :)






No comments:

Post a Comment