Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Decluttering, Meal Planning, LIFE!

Guys and Gals,

It has been a good, long time since I've blogged, sorry about that!  I've got a couple new things in life that I'm excited about recently.  In addition to the millions of hobbies I tend to have (lol!) I have become addicted lately to organizing my life.  #getittogether am I right? 

I've been binge watching (more of listening though) decluttering videos on youtube while tackling my own place.  I've always been a ......packrat....we'll say.  So far, it feels great! 

I've also taken on meal planning to help the budget and waistline.  I look forward to sharing my journey with these on my Youtube channels  Jen's Lemonade Life and Jenn's Creativity Corner!

Part of my clutter is FREE STUFF!  Over the last several years I have been an extreme couponer and a product reviewer.  Getting free or discounted stuff for review.....yeah, hard to part with all the pretties lol.  But some are going, some essentially brand new things included!  1 person only needs so much!  One item that I plan to keep (shameless plug as a product review ;) ) is this little hygiene kit.  Even more useful than I thought, especially for parents with little kids!  Feel free to check it out (and of course my Youtube channels!)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B8KXRQF

No comments:

Post a Comment