Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Feature~*~JuneBug18!

Ok, I've been slacking on the Friday features, so much to do, so little time. Well, I suppose the truth is really-so much to do, but I'd rather work on fun projects and get distracted :P This week I'd like to feature JuneBug18. JuneBug18 is one of the contributors to my Crafting4Causes charity shop. His donations are currently found in the mystery grab bag section of my shop.

JuneBug18 loves working with duct tape to make new creations that are stunningly unique. His love for the craft started in high school and he has taken it to a new level. He says "My over all goal is to change the view that people have on duct tape. I want to show that it's more than an item to fix things with, I want to show that it can by stylish, fashionable, and useful in many ways. I put much thought and effort into my items, trying my best to make them catch people's eyes."

Here are a few of my favorite creations currently listen in his shop:
























1 comment: