Friday, October 23, 2009

FRIDAY FEATURE-CraftyLittleKitten


This Friday's Feature Seller is CraftyLittleKitten!

The shop owner at CraftyLittleKitten was the first to contact me and donate to my Crafting4Causes shop. She donated this adorable kitten named Daisy. Daisy sells at a discount and ships for FREE! PERFECT gift! As for the rest of CraftyLittleKitten's shop, she has an adorable variety of kittens including this "SantyPaws" Christmas kitten. She currently has other items listed including the cute set of little stockings (Pictured above). Please browse around her shop :D


About her crafting and shop she says: "I have been crafting for many years and I love my "art" that I do. I do many kinds of crafts and I love to make them for others cause I love to see their face when I give them the finished product. Really no two of my items are the same. Most of my friends and family are the ones that I make my items for." In her bio you can also read about how her items used to fly off the shelves of a local consignment shop until the shop closes and she came across Etsy. I think we're lucky she found Etsy so we could find her :D

While preparing this feature I came across the shop announcement that everything in her shop ships for just $2.00 if purchased by 7pm central October 24th, that's tomorrow! That in itself is a great steal considering the size of the cuddliness you will get!

Once again, I highly recommend stopping by CraftyLittleKitten and checking out the merchandise (and clicking the heart button liberally) :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you would like to be featured as a Friday Feature please contact me at feelin_gr_8@yahoo.com.
*Please look below and participate in my Trick or Treat Blog Giveaway!
*Remember that the sign up deadline for the Secret Santa I have organized is ending in just over a week, to read about it and sign up, click this link.

1 comment: