Tuesday, December 29, 2015

New Year's Resolutions....

According to Statisticbrain.com, last year's were.....

Rank Top 10 New Years resolutions for 2015
1
Lose Weight
2
Getting Organized
3
Spend Less, Save More
4
Enjoy Life to the Fullest
5
Staying Fit and Healthy
6
Learn Something Exciting
7
Quit Smoking
8
Help Others in Their Dreams
9
Fall in Love
10
Spend More Time with Family

I ordered a # 1,2, 3, 4.....yeah, I don't remember.  2015 didn't go that well on any resolutions for me.  How did you do?

Taking a look at 2016 and what I want to accomplish, I'll be working on some repeat offenders.  I'd like to order a #1, 2, 3, 4, and heck, why not a 6, 8, and 10?

Some of the cool tools and gadgets that I've gotten to help me with my goals are some things I've been collecting as I do product reviews.

Physical Health
Go camping/biking more: 
Hydration Pack 











USB Bike Light












Camping Pillow  #pillowtogo









Camping Lantern











Eat Better (good for the physical and financial!)
3 Compartment Containers











Bento Boxes











10-Pack Meal Prep Containers









Veggie Spiral Slicer











Infuser Water Bottle











Mental/Emotional Health
I struggle with depression and anxiety, I've shared some about that in a vlog HERE.  
I have an appointment to see a Dr and get back to happy pills this January (I've tried without but it's not working so well for me).  I'm also hoping to see a therapist to help me sort out some things and re-program my brain a bit.  (i.e. stress does not have to equal food binge!)
I also got THIS ADULT COLORING BOOK and have enjoyed it so far.  I know it's becoming a real trend, but I think it is calming to color, and get away from the glowing screens in our lives (she writes as she types up a blog post lol)

Spiritual Health
I don't really have any recommendations that you can buy to help with that.....that's kinda the way it goes.  I recommend a healthy dose of prayer, soul searching, and scripture study.  I've been slacking at this and I know that my life goes better when this is tended to as well!

Leave me a comment and let me know what you resolutions are for 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment