Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday Feature/Welcome 2010 with a Sale :D

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a good and safe celebration. I've decided to celebrate the New Year with a sale :D 10% off all items in my shops for the first 10 days of 2010! Make sure to mention this promo in the notes :D Here are my shops: JollyJennifer.etsy.com and Crafting4Causes.etsy.com

As for my Crafting4Causes shop the sales haven't done too well, I'm currently updating the listings. We didn't make much for December's charity, but hopefully this month will be better! I'll let you know details shortly. Speaking of Crafting4Causes, today's Friday Feature is one of the contributors to the shop:

CUTESYGLAMDESIGNS

CutesyGlamDesigns is an addicted crafter that loves to scrapbook. Currently in her shop you will find chipboard (hand painted) buttons similar to the ones she donated to the Crafting4Causes shop. I originally had her embellishments in the mystery grab bags in my shop. As none of those sold (I guess people just don't like surprises), I've decided to deconstruct them and sell all the items separately. But now you can see the cuteness that was hiding inside an ugly paper bag. Go ahead and snatch them up :D More information can be found about Cutesty Glam Designs by following her blog: http://cutesyglamdesigns.blogspot.com/


1 comment: