Saturday, March 17, 2012

Swirled Alpacas and Bountiful Baskets



Here is the finished product I've talked about-the Alpaca Farm Swirl Art :) I LOVE how it turned out. Again, I'm so grateful for my husband's help because he's much better at sketching structure than I am :) Let me know what you think!



2nd, here is our first haul from Bountiful Baskets-it's a local fresh grocery co-op program. This cost us $19.50 ($3 fee for your first time, so it will only be $16.50 each time after this now). We signed up on Monday and paid in, picked up this morning. I've already dug into an apple and we had some chopped up tomato. These fruits and veggies are beautiful and will help us be healthier! It sparks my imagination and creativity as well with cooking because what you get in the basket is random every week. Do a search in your local area and see if it's an option for you!

2 comments:

  1. You said just what I was thinking... It does spark my imagination and creativity and makes me seek new things to cook. I love that part and definitely a good value. Thanks for picking up for me today. I can pick up next week if you are up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh .. and ... I love the swirl art ... great job.

    ReplyDelete