Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tasty goodness and tip for the week

I just enjoyed a nice oven roasted pork and potatoes dish, thought I'd share my tip.  Last week at Albertson's they had Hormel pork tenderloin at $5.99 down from $9.99 each.  You can get a $1 off coupon from either the recent Sunday paper or you can print one online.  On Sunday they came out with doublers ("Twice the Value") coupons that made the $1 off coupon worth $2 off, so only $3.99 per tenderloin!  We snagged 4 of these for us.  We got one that was pre-marinated with teriyaki flavoring.  We had some red potatoes leftover from an order from bountifulbaskets.org  and ran them through the food processor slicer so they were nice and thin.  I coated the potatoes with some light toasted sesame dressing I got for free at Albertson's with a $1 off coupon and doubler.  It was very tasty!  This week you can snag similar deals.  The tenderloin is on sale at $10.99 and BOGO Free.  You can use one of the $1 off coupons and supposedly the doubler coupons are coming out for a second week in a row in this next Sunday paper!  The sale is good through next Tuesday. 



On to the tip of the week.  Thanks to one of the blogs I follow (hip2save.com), I'm going out to grab this deal: go to Staples.com.  Click on their weekly ad button on the top right.  Click on the "15% off with this bag"image on the left.  You will be able to print a coupon for a free reusable bag and anything (with some exceptions) that you can fit into the bag including clearance.  I love reusable bags-I am being overtaken by plastic bags!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment