Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Monday-another great shopping day!

Got these Milano cookies at Rite Aid for only .25 each after coupon (regular $1 each).  The .75 off coupon came in the 5/6 paper.  (Rite Aid has a 4-like coupon per person policy so my husband and I each used 4)



Also, here's my much bigger Albertson's shop:

WA state did a weird thing with their doublers this week and they came out Friday, we only get the W, Sat, and Sun papers. Luckily, I have a connection in Idaho and got 18 doublers-it’s just a few minutes drive over the state border :)
Also, the cashier gave me problems with a couple of the coupons. Thank goodness the manager knew his stuff and was really helpful. Unfortunately I didn’t notice until I came home that 1 of the items on a BOGOFree sale didn’t come off so I’ll have to go in tomorrow. The savings are with the refund assumed. We did this in 6 transactions between my husband & I.
The top box of the photo is items that were 100% free. The others were all on sale/with coupons.
Total before coupons/sales: $123.20
Spent: $46.13
Saved: $77.07
Saved: 63%

LAST, BUT NOT LEAST, I WANT TO REMIND YOU ALL OF MY GIVEAWAY GOING ON-WE'RE NEEDING MORE ENTRIES!!!!  CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment