Saturday, April 16, 2016

One Year Celebration and a Product Review!

I can't believe it, but this Monday marks 1 year from the first video my husband and I placed on YouTube under our channel "JudkinsJourney".  If you haven't subscribed, we would LOVE your support.  We put out content almost daily and lots more variety than I get around to posting here.

Check out our Channel HERE.


It's crazy to see the quality of our filming change over the one year.  We went from 1 point and shoot camera (very old) to a whole mix of supplies.  We now have an HD camcorder, Galaxy S5 phone, new laptop with camera and audio, digital recorder for voiceovers, tripod, and 2 action cameras.  (I'm hoping to get camera "spy" glasses soon, because...how cool is that?!?  One item I'm glad we added to our arsenal recently is an accessory kit for our GooKit Action Camera (like a GoPro).


I've been itching to get an accessory kit since Christmas when my in-laws gave us an action camera and this kit didn't disappoint.

It includes a lot of great things and the only thing I wish it had was some sort of harness to strap the camera to my dog, but I guess that's not as commonly requested as all of the other gear lol. For me, I've used the head and chest straps, flotation handle, and bendable tripod-all without problem. I'll probably end up using the suction cup mount and bike mount soon. I don't really consider any piece obsolete, since it really depends on your hobby. So far they all look and work wonderfully.


I also did a video review showing you the goodies and some test footage using this kit.  That video is live here:


If you're in the market for an action camera accessories kit, I HIGHLY recommend this kit, we're going to get great use out of it!!!

It can be purchased here:  #Actioncamerakit





*Disclaimer:Accessory kit was complementary to test and review.  I was not compensated for this review, I was asked to share my honest and unbiased opinion.  Order link is affiliate.*

No comments:

Post a Comment