Friday, August 14, 2009

A bit about me and the daily picks!

So a little info about me-I love jewelry, as you can see, I have lots in my shop and I tend to feature a lot. But I'm a pretty simple girl and really don't wear that much jewelry (that has part to do with my day job dress code and part to do with my allergies to metals). Lately I've gotten into a bit of a stationary phase though with my projects, as can be seen by the latest postings in my shop.

Anyway, on to the daily picks for August 13th and 14th. I've decided to post the pictures in a separate post on their own so they're not all jumbled up with text.

On the left you'll see a 14KT gold wrapped LOVE ring. It's so elegant looking. If it were my size (and if I had a love in my life, lol) I'd be all over that! It's going for a great price as well! It can be seen and purchased here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23672923

You will also see a Black and White Notebook, pocket size. As well as having a love for jewelry, I love creative upcycle concepts! Also a great price, you can see it here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29211163

On the right for items from my store you will find a set of mini Halloween cards. I spend way too much on stamps to never use them, lol. I went a little crazy at the store with the adorable stamps (and on paper...) so I definitely needed to create these! As with most of my items, if they never sell, I won't shed a tear, I'll use them myself!!! You can find them here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29285436

And along with the paper theme, I have a new line of cardstock product/gift tags. I have been posting listings made from 70% recycled "Green Stack" cardstock. They are vibrant and I allow the option of free stamping on the back. For more information, check out one of the listings here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29283635

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my notebook! I'm glad you like the concept, and I hope your readers will too!

    ReplyDelete