Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Make Money at Staples!

Here's the deal we scored as a "Money Maker" at Staples.

2 reams of paper (.25 each after rebate)
2 calendars (free after rebate)
1 superglue (free after rebate)
2 glue (.01 each because I bought over $5 in other items)
2 packages of pens (.01 each because I bought over $5 in other items)
2 crayons (.01 each because I bought over $5 in other items)
scissors-sale for $1
tape-sale for $1
pencils-sale for .25
mini boxes-sale for .25 each

before rebates but after sales, the total came up to $30.26.  I used a $5 off $30 purchase coupon from their ad in the Sunday paper.  So we paid $27.46 out of pocket after sales and coupons and will get back $26.45 in rebates.  That means we paid $1.01 for all of this loot!!!!!  In the couponing world, that's considered making money since we will have paid less than the tax amount (tax was $2.20 of the total)  NOT BAD!!!  Great donation items or to stock up for later!

1 comment:

  1. i for one have done very well at staples, the same way. coupons, credits earned with my staples rewards and rebates. I think I had a rebate of nearly 300 dollars on my mega printer. yay!

    ReplyDelete