Friday, September 14, 2012

Traffic to Pick Up!

Well, I just quit my full time job today.  Responsibly of course-I put in my 2 weeks notice and gave quality work to the last minute, but I'm glad to have that chapter of my life gone and look forward to new opportunities.  I have a part time on call thing but we'll need more supplemental money from other sources.  I hope to blog, craft, coupon, and make money from crafting etc more!  Remember, Christmas is sooner than you think, and handmade gifts rock!  Here's an example of something fun I've been working on lately and perfecting.  The purple was my first and worst.  The blue one is great.  Handmade books-made with handmade paper, all recycled, all made by yours truly!  I remembered learning how to make paper at church girl's camp when I was younger and decided to take on the challenge on a larger scale with scrap paper I have from all my couponing :D  Anywho, here's some pictures of the pretties and stay tuned for more fun!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment