Monday, September 14, 2009

SALE!!!!!!!!!! And new goodies :D

SALE
I'm holding a sale at crafting4causes.etsy.com! THIS WEEK ONLY: 25% off of EVERYTHING (before shipping).
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND........
If your purchase is $15.00 or more (before shipping) you get this FREE pair of earrings! (Valued at $6.50) *The first person to make a qualified purchase wins it-not everyone)
PICTURES OF EARRINGS: 1 AND 2


This month all proceeds from my charity shop go to the Humane Society to care for all of those cute little critters :D

*****25% off of the listed price-you must mention this deal from the forum when purchasing and I will refund you the discount via paypal*****

New projects:
On the left you'll see the cutest card I made today-I think I'll be making lots of these :D

And on the right I have a picture of a custom painted book box I made for someone for a trade. I just really like it :D And all of these pictures are taken in the new lightbox :D


No comments:

Post a Comment