Friday, September 11, 2009

*UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

My stress level out of 10 is about a 12 lately. But I'm trying to stay focused balancing everything. I'm taking a break right now during my re-vamping of my shops. I am checking for errors and updates in titles and descriptions as well as policies. I am also constructing a light box so I have better pictures. I just bought the supplies. Then I will have the lovely task of re-taking all my pictures. I just received in the mail as well my scale so I can accurately guess shipping costs including listing foreign destinations to help my customers out. In other words---we're getting serious, and we're getting busy! I have so many other items I'm working on and want to get listed-just envision a chicken running around with its head cut off. I want to do some giveaways, and contests, and on and on and on, but I need to do ONE THING AT A TIME! Lol. Not to mention I've gone overboard on the trading fun. Anyway, that's my blurb for now. I won't be doing too many updates until I get this under control. Though I did get a lovely package with some GREAT items from a very generous etsian yesterday to list in the crafting4causes shop. I'm so excited! I will post some pictures here soon.

Also, in case you haven't seen, come sign up for Secret Santa!!!! Here it is on the forums: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6274962

2 comments:

  1. I made a lightbox and used it for awhile. Then when I started using my mannequis, it wasn't big enough. I have another one started that my "girls" will fit in. I never finished it. Maybe I will :-)

    I have a lot of photos that need to be retaken. All on my "to do" list!


    Have a great day and I hope you will stop by and comment on my blog!
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I just say... do not stay up all night with this, my dear! I'm glad that you're getting a lot done, and the lightbox sounds nifty.
    BUT, stress will get ya!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete