Friday, October 16, 2009

OUR FIRST FRIDAY FEATURE!!!

I'd like to introduce you a little to Paper Fetish Designs . Paperfetish.etsy.com has a variety of high quality products and I'm glad to be their fan on facebook so I can see the cute projects that she makes and lists! I most recently fell in love with her line of "Note-n-Quote Annotation Bookmark Journals". At a great price it's hard to turn down buying a few. You can use them to take notes on books that you're reading and record your thoughts.

Other sections in her shop include fabric/quilted journals, leather journals, mixed media journals, hardback journals, pocket journals, matchbook notebooks, and some great discounts on both supply and rubber stamp destash.



I chose to feature her shop as the first FRIDAY FEATURE because not only does she have great stuff, but a great heart. She has donated quite a bit to the Crafting4Causes shop and I'm proud to say that so far, just over half way through October we've already raised $20.80 to go to the Shriner's Hospital for Children and it is ALL from the sales of items kindly donated by her. That's the highest amount raised so far from that little shop of mine and I'm glad to see it :D

About her art she says: "I have a constant urge to create!

I am a self-taught bookbinder and fiber artist. I love working with bold colors, but enjoy the challenge of a color combination outside my comfort zone. I have created custom journals for clients the world over. I love knowing that my products will be enjoyed for years to come. I create books, journals, sketchbooks and photo albums in fabric and leather. All of my leather products are made from recycled remnants from the garment industry. My mission is to produce a high quality product at a reasonable cost that will last years into the future."

PaperFetish can be found on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paperfetish-Designs/102445657004 And also on Twitter under "Bookbinder2".


3 comments:

  1. great choice! Those red/black matchbooks are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea the note & quote bookmark is. Those will be added to my Christmas list for stocking stuffers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, good idea Jane! I hadn't though of them as stocking stuffers but they would be great for that wouldn't they?

    ReplyDelete