Friday, November 20, 2009

PoshWashSoap-This Week's Friday Feature

My apologies for not posting a Friday Feature last week-I was under the weather but now I'm up and ready to feature PoshWashSoap! PoshWashSoap has contributed items to my charity Crafting4Causes shop, these items are hidden in each of the mystery grab bags such as this one.

While browsing through her shop, my taste buds loved what I saw! Such great scents added to the products, and such great colors as well! I guess you can see by my picks that I like citrus, but she has lots of other items out there, and not just soaps-all sorts of beauty products to select from.














You can read in detail about her journey to learning to make bath and body products in her bio. She first started making them in an attempt to help both her son and herself with their sensitive skin and she's seen that the natural products she produces and sells make all the difference. In addition to being great for your body, she even has a number of vegan-friendly items.

She states: "My eyeshadow, bronzer, blush & veil are all formulated from pure minerals, and are free of bismuth, talc, cornstarch, fragrance and oils.

It's perfect for those with sensitive skin, acne, allergies or rosacea."

With such reasonable prices, I would definitely say it's worth a try, especially during these winter months that can be so harsh on skin!

So once again, please come check out PoshWashSoap by clicking on the name and add her to your list of favorites!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a nice feature! I'm thrilled that you thought of me. :-)

    Christine- Posh Wash Soap

    ReplyDelete