Monday, November 9, 2009

Souper Saturday a Big Hit! (and I'm in a treasury :)

It's been a crazy busy weekend-but a great one! I helped organize an event with the girls in my church that we called "Souper Saturday". We met up and had various craft stations-with some soup to snack, casual atmosphere, plenty of mingling, and a few neat crafts-it was a big hit that put a smile on my face :D

I had some of my jewelry out for fun show and offered to fix broken jewelry (providing I knew how) and taught everyone that wanted to how to make simple dangle earrings. It was a blast. Other stations included making tile coasters with pictures the girls brought, making flower hair clips and pretty fridge magnets. One girl that has beauty training gave some tips and waxed eyebrows :D It was so fun that many of us stayed there twice as long as planned and could've had fun there much longer :P Here are some fun pictures.




















































And lastly-someone was nice enough to compile a treasury on etsy featuring an item from different shops that are participating in the Secret Santa game that I organized :D Come check it out :D http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=92952

No comments:

Post a Comment