Saturday, May 26, 2012

Newest Listings & Upcoming Deals!

New Listings
I got an order recently for a custom resin piece and it got me going through my inventory of resin pieces that I haven't gotten around to even listing.  Here's just a couple of the many.  They are listed in my JollyJennifer shop found here.



Upcoming Deal at Walgreen's this week: Rolling Freebies!

Look for these deals, you can buy 1 for $7, then it will print out a Register Rewards for $7.  Use it to buy the other ($7) and that will print you out a Register Reward for $7 (you can keep doing this, you just have to alternate which product your are buying, 1 per transaction and only pay tax!) 

Tecnu First Aid Gel 2 oz – $7.00
Buy 1, Get $7 Register Reward
As low as FREE

Youtheory Collagen Type 1 & 3 120 ct. – $7.00Buy 1, Get $7 Register Reward
As low as FREE

Last but not least, remember to enter my giveaway HERE.  Looking for more entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment