Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday's Thrifty tips

I had fun tonight at a local Girl's Night Out sponsered by a chiropractic office.  I had fun chatting and my mouth ran away with me about couponing again.  I decided to post a couple tips.

Thrift Shopping
I've noticed lately that thrift stores have been getting more expensive.  I've seen things that sell at dollar stores for over a dollar there!  I recommend enjoying some scenery and going to some yard sales this summer where prices are negotiable and people just want things gone!  Also, no tax, and some items that may be donated to second hand shops never see the sales floor-did you know most clothes are sold as industrial rags and not in the store to customers? 

Money Maker (MM) at Rite Aid (RA) this week:
This is in 1 of my pictures from yesterday-this week you can pick up an OcuFresh Eye Wash kit for $4.99 (on sale from $5.99) and you will get a $2 +UP Reward (good on your next purchase) and submit on RiteAid.com a Single Check Rebate for $4. 
So pay out of pocket-$4.99, get back $6 worth in rebates & coupons. 

Other things to keep in mind (easy reference) don't forget to snag some free deals with vistaprint (just pay shipping) or sign up with Swagbucks (we've gotten about $50 in gift cards since January) where you get points for simple internet searches using their search engine (like you use google or bing) and printing and redeeming coupons.  Lastly don't forget to enter in my givaway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment