Sunday, May 20, 2012

Free Business...and Just Because Stuff!

I posted on Facebook but forgot to post here about VistaPrint. If you've never signed up for them, go here.  Free sign up and tons of freebies!  When you view their products, you can see which they are offering for free (usually bumper stickers, car magnets, business cards, pens, t-shirts...).  They try to upsell you with other items or making the freebies more deluxe (not a bad price for them overall either), but I just go with the freebies and pay for shipping.  I think ahead and plan for Father's Day, Birthdays, Wedding gifts, and I also like business products for my craft shops.  Get the most freebies you can to maximize your shipping expenses. :) Give them a try, I've gotten their freebies more than once and it's always worth it!  As you can see from my checkout below-I went with more generic things like a "Thank You" stamp instead of a custom return address label-because I already have a free one from them with my address!

No comments:

Post a Comment