Saturday, October 3, 2009

Earring of the Month Listing? What do you think?

I've seen people have "Soap of the Month" listings for sale. Do you think anyone would buy earring of the month listings? I've thought about it a few times. It would be a fun gift or if it were for yourself you could keep the ones you love for yourself and decide to give others away as gifts :D Leave me a comment with your thoughts!

Here are some pictures of items that I mentioned in my last blog:
The simple sterling silver studs












and 3 Pairs of earrings made for a friend of mine:












And lastly a pair of earrings that I made identical to the ones I'm wearing right now :D I LOVE Swedish Fish-best candy EVER! So I decided to make these cuties-they are czech glass.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I LOVE the delicate, silver wire earrings!! And the Swedish fish are too cute. Great stuff!

    Earrings of the month? sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete