Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thumbs up to trading

I read on the forums that a good way to get feedback was to do some trades at first. I've now completed several trades and it's always so much fun :D Here's a picture of just a few things around my house that I've received in trades (ones I could easily find and that aren't Christmas gifts so my family doesn't find out here ;)







On another note, I've been seriously considering having a jewelry home show, which I know I'd need to get on the ball for planning and making more items but the last day or two I'm having some serious confidence lows :( So we'll see. Does anyone have any tips or ideas if I decide to go through with it?

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you have boxes for each item as people always want boxes. You can get nice ones on uline.com

    Have the home party early afternoon...2pm to 4pm perhaps...serve coffee tea & small pastries or cookies.

    Have a few mirrors out so people can see how the items look on. Accept cash & local checks. Make companion pieces, necklace, bracelet, earrings.

    Have some cinnamon simmering on the stove - it puts everyone in a good mood.

    HAVE FUN

    ReplyDelete