Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The weather made me do it!!!

Ok, I'm officially blaming half of my projects sitting on my work table not being finished on this stupid weather lately (as opposed to my usual procrastination excuse). It has been windy beyond belief, freezing, and raining for days now. I really just want to spray some varnish on some items. Do you think if I just leave the garage door open and spray in short bursts that it will be ok? Then again I hear that if the humidity is high (i.e. rain) that varnish doesn't work as well, but does that apply to spray or just paint-on types? Please help me!!!

Anyway-on a happy note, I got a kind unexpected convo from someone tonight about being featured on their blog :D My cute lil' pumpkins made it into her orange selection, go and check out her great blog here!

These little guys are the pumpkins I was talking about. I may have listed them a little late for Halloween, but they are great for the entire fall season so I hope to sell some. I have enough fabric to make nearly 100 kits/sets 0.0

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the feature.

    Oh, and I know what you mean about the weather. It's been gross and snowing here! :(

    -Nikki
    http://FloweryGreetings.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete