Monday, October 5, 2009

What makes you smile?

A lot of things make me smile. Including finishing projects and admiring them :D Leave a comment on what makes you smile! Here are some items that I've made over the last few days that make me smile!

First we have a Halloween Swirl art. I think I will list it in my charity shop as a start.





And then I've started on a bit of Christmas cheer :D An upcycle project making a hair clip with red wire and the green leaves are cut from green plastic pop bottles. The other piece shown is a Christmas wire wrapped ornament and card in 1. The ornament has its string pulled through the front of the card and is taped onto the back until the recipient can take it off and enjoy it on their tree :D I enjoy playing with the wire as you can see, including braiding it for this particular ornament.













Lastly some pretty card sets I made over the last couple days. I even made my own envelopes for once. It's cheap but time consuming. But it's nice to have something fit your card instead of your card fitting whatever envelopes you can find.



3 comments:

  1. Very nice! You should open an AdSense account. Then you can start making some extra money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!
    I like the cards with the chinese writing on. : )

    ReplyDelete