Wednesday, October 7, 2009

To muse on Childhood

I've mentioned before that I substitute at my local school district. I've been supervising the playground recently and today just made me laugh. I can just remember the days that were so carefree. Playing with your little posse of friends careless and free! It was a funny progression through the different recesses. I remember when boys threatening to chase you and kiss you was very icky! I remember when in the 4th grade I noticed boys and got my first "boyfriend".

In honor of kids and the upcoming festivities of Halloween (and due to the fact that I show you most of my products BEFORE I list them because I'm so excited, lol) I'll forgo featuring any of my products for the day and show you a couple cute soaps (I think I'm getting a cute soap addiction from etsy lately too!)

This first is a Caramel Candy Apple Soap! So cute and at a very reasonable price, it can be found here.



Then you can see these cute little guys-Exploding Frog Soaps! You have to click here to see the pictures of what they look like when they explode :D



Lastly-some good news for the Crafting4Causes shop! We've had a couple sales and that means so far $9.69 (profits after fees) is going to the Shriner's Hospital for Children! It's not even half way through the month and we've already made more for them than the last 2 months of charities combined :D

4 comments:

  1. I love Sun Basil Garden. I know the soap without the link, lol. Poor exploding froggies! I can't wait to see what they look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added your shop to my "Do Good" page http://freshpickedshopping.blogspot.com/2009/10/do-good.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a saint for doing playground duty. That's all I can say!

    Vicki
    former elementary school teacher

    ReplyDelete